As we are expanding our business, we are now looking for Marketing and Communications Manager.
Being the one appointed for the position you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategies of the company. You will drive comprehensive marketing campaigns and organize marketing activations to support our digital health solutions (telehealth, telemonitoring and remote care) as well as our customer centered, service-based programs and integrated care offerings.
This role will suit you best if you are an open-minded person, passionate to position new technologies in healthcare sector, possess strong experience in developing long and short-term marketing strategies and have the passion for innovations and thirst for digital technologies and communication.
What you’ll do?
• Be fully responsible for development, coordination, and execution of marketing strategy of the company and targeted marketing and communication campaigns for specific products and services
• Manage go-to-market marketing activities related to new feature/product launches for customers, patients, healthcare organizations, projects, and programs
• Execute marketing strategy that drive demand and maximizes the revenue opportunity
• Manage A&P budget and measure marketing effectiveness
• Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
• Manage website and social media channels
• Work with creative agencies
• Market Monitoring & Analytics
• Demonstrate knowledge of the marketplace and portfolio of customers, catch market trends and other developments in the specific area
• Initiative for new business offerings and commercial innovations
• Build Company and brand awareness
• Coordinate marketing strategies with the Management team and related departments
• Promote our homecare services and telemonitoring technologies to target audiences and partners
• Collaborate with the whole team to identify internal and external customer needs
• Track and understand regulations and legislation in the sphere
Who are we looking for?
The suitable candidate has:
• Hands-on experience as a marketing manager, preferably in Pharma and Healthcare sector
• Medical marketing experience will be treated as an advantage
• Track-record of implementing and executing (omnichannel) marketing campaigns
• Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
• Solid experience in development of strategic and tactical marketing plans
• Proven successful track record in leading marketing projects incl. new product launches and commercialization of services
• Experienced in working with 3rd party agencies: media, research, promotion, and advertising agencies
• Carrying out consumer and market research
• Innovator with creative vision, energy, and passion
• Strategic thinking with hands-on mentality, develops and champions new ideas, challenges the status quo
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and work within complex interdivisional procedures and policies
• Resilience to work effectively in a fast-changing environment
• Fluent English
• University degree in a relevant subject
• Active driver (Cat.B)
What we offer?
• Dynamic working atmosphere with young people and freedom to fully bring in your individual strengths and skills
• Work with a friendly and positive team, build on a trust and partnership
• The opportunity to unleash your potential by managing the overall process of creating, implementing, and evaluating campaigns
• Work with extremely innovative health solutions and feel the satisfaction from the impact they could have to patient’s life
• Competitive remuneration package with additional benefits (including health coverage)